How To: Face Unlock with Facial Recognition
Android 4.0, a.k.a. Ice Cream Sandwich, can recognize your face and, upon seeing you peering in to the front- facing camera, will unlock immediately?
- Drag down the top notification bar and tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to Personal settings. Here, select Security.
- Choose Face Unlock and tap the button to set it up.
- Frame your face with the front facing camera.
- Set up an alternate unlock method for if face recognition fails, for example, in a dark room where the camera can’t see you.