If you’re looking for an easier way to manage your Rogers services, one that doesn’t involve spending time on the phone or your computer, we’ve got something exciting to share. Rogers’ My Account App is a free*, simple and convenient way to keep tabs on all your wireless services. With the app, you can view your account balance, view your voice, text and data usage stats, manage your MY5 list and much more.
How-To: My Account App
1. If you have a smartphone, to get started, search for Rogers My Account App via the app store on your smartphone. Visit the Android Marketplace, Blackberry App World or iTunes App Store to download the Rogers My Account App. Install app and follow the login prompts (you’ll have to use Rogers’ network and not WiFi for authentication purposes).
2. If you have a regular mobile devices text ACCOUNT to 4836, you will receive a text with a link to the Rogers Mobile Internet Portal which gives you access to My Account. Or you can use your phone’s browser to visit www.rogers.mobi/myaccount and follow the login steps.
3. Once registered, select one of the following to manage your services:
- View account balance: See your account balance and last payment details
- Make a payment: Make payment using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express)
- View voice and data usage: Check out how many minutes, KBs of data, text, picture and video message you’ve sent for the invoice period.
- Browse and manage subscriptions: See a list of your current services and add new services available to you and add them right from your phone! – Coming Soon.
- MY5/M10: Subscribe to MY5/MY10, manage your list of MY5/MY10 numbers
- Manage Extreme Text Messaging: Adjust Extreme Text Messaging functionality (if you subscribe to Extreme Text Messaging).
- Manage Ringbacks: Update and manage your Ringbacks (If you subscribe to Ringbacks)
* There’s no data charge for usage associated with the app.