For eligible Rogers Wireless and Wireless Home Phone customers, registering for Rogers One Number is easy and free!
1. Open Rogers One Number
- From a computer or laptop, go to rogersonenumber.ca
- From an iOS or Android smartphone or tablet, download the Rogers One Number Smartphone or Tablet app (available for free download on Google Play or iTunes)
2. Click on Register Now.
- Enter your Rogers wireless or Wireless Home Phone number, copy the captcha characters you see and click Validate, followed by PIN or IMEI
- For Wireless, check your phone for a text containing your unique four-digit PIN code and enter it on the site to validate
- For Wireless Home Phone, check the IMEI number on the back of your device and enter it on the site to validate
4. Enter your existing MyRogers profile or open a new profile with your email address and enter the password.
5. Accept the Terms and Conditions and register a 911 adress for your device
6. If registering on Computer or Laptop: You’ll need the additional step of downloading & installing the Rogers One Number software for Mac or PC.