Skip to Search Skip to Content Skip to Footer

Connected Rogers

News

by

Rogers Cable Bundles are like great combos that let you save money and get it all affordably. It’s like getting a full meal in one simple transaction as compared with buying each item separately. Rogers Cable Bundles bring together internet, TV and home phone products, giving you the best of all three worlds.

Get it While it’s Hot

The Rogers Ultimate Bundle is a limited time offer and lets you pack Rogers Ultimate Internet, Basic TV and Home Phone Essentials into one simple bundle at $99.99/mo. Given that Rogers Ultimate Internet alone is worth $99.99, this is a pretty crazy deal!

Build your own Rogers Bundles

Select the Cable TV, Internet and Home Phone services that sound right to you, stack them together and save with one simple, consolidated monthly bill. As you click through to build your perfect custom bundle, you’ll see how much you’ll save off each service. By building your own bundle you can save over $60.

Better Choice Bundles

If you snag a sweet promotional bundle deal, you’ll be eligible to receive a Rogers Better Choice Bundles discount once the promotional term has finished; you’ll enjoy a sizable percentage discount versus what you’d pay for each cable service separately.

Change Anytime

If you want to change your Rogers Cable Bundle, you can do so at any time once your term offer has ended. So if you want to step up your Internet service or adjust it in anyway– it’s up to you!

Existing Customer Eligibility

If you’re a current Rogers Cable customer, you can bundle cable services and save, provided you’re not taking advantage of a current term offer. Just call Rogers; you can check your eligibility and then bundle your Rogers Cable services with one simple call.

Related Articles

comments

10 thoughts on “5 Ways to Build a Better Rogers Bundle

Krystyna, on said:

I want to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I absolutely loved every bit of it.
I have got you book marked to check out new things you post…

Catherine, on said:

I’m really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great site like this one today.

ConnectedStaff, on said:

Thank you for your kind words Catherine. We’re glad you enjoyed browsing our site.

ted, on said:

my cell phones are with Rogers. My home phones are with bell(2 locations). My satellite is with Shaw (this one account covers 2 locations). My internet connections are with both Rogers and Bell. Please show me how to consolidate all services and what the savings would be.

allan massey, on said:

If a better bundles helps me with what we have please set it up and I’ll agree. thanks A MASSEY

Constantin Marcu, on said:

I had this bundel for $99 and for the last two months you incresed the price dramatic…where is th honesty? Whay? I want to have it back this bundel or I will swich to Bell

Dorothy Phillips, on said:

I was wondering how I can get the $99.99 bundle,

Marvin Ralph, on said:

Do you have a phone service with the bundle in Grand Falls-Windor?

Carol Brayshaw, on said:

I am a Rogers customer – 70 years old. I am interested in the “5 ways to build a Better Choice Bundle“ . Could you explain, in simple words, what I am supposed to do please. I have had a brain injury and reading is not one of my best suits. Phone 289-232-4929. I have Cable TV, Internet Lite, Home Phone with Rogers. By the way, why are the bills SO HIGH?

Ronald Nagy, on said:

Like the option to build my own bundle, but I don’t know how to use the site to do that. I tried clicking on several titles, but no luck. How do I build my own bundle? Says I can do it with one simple call, where is the phone number?